100 WC Week #6

                           THE MYSTERY OF LAKE REDWOOD

                               

                              I was walking by Redwood Lake just getting my exercise. Until I stumbled upon a dark shadow in the pond. I slowly crept closer and closer until I collapsed into the pond. I felt some thing pulling me in to the water even more. I cried for help but no one could hear me. I finally saw what it was. It was....



This is A.B.C news today we found a little boy dead inside Redwood Lake. The unusual thing was he was upside down with his feet sticking up!    


           THE END




Comments

  1. A good story with a sad but strong ending. I wonder how you can make your opening sentence better by using more powerful language or starting with you huffing and puffing after completing your lap around Redwood Lake. Look for different ways to start your story that add interest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sandwich

!00 WC WEEK 14

100 WC WEEK 13